29 November - 1 December
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Aesthetic glazing technologies. We are rethinking the double glass facade and change the role of the glass from a filling element of the construction to an independent construction system. With Aestech frameless glass systems you have no limits in architect solutions.
Over the past 15 years, our engineers have developed technologies that allow you to implement the most daring glass-based architectural ideas. Over 100 implemented projects.
Advantages of Aestech’s frameless glass facade systems:
- Low level of optical distortions, up to their visual absence. The use of frameless insulated glass units in the facade glazing will reduce the degree of lensing by at least two times compared with conventional double-glazed windows.
- No vertical, no horizontal metal profile elements. You get additional square meters for sale or rent by freeing the space inside from deep aluminum profiles and spider brackets. Our system is flat outside and flat inside.
- Increased level of heat and sound insulation. The sound and heat insulation level in a frameless horizontal or vertical facade glazing system using insulated glass units with higher stiffness is at least 20% higher compared to traditional mullion and transom aluminum structures with conventional glass units.
- Increased seismic resistance. Increased seismic resistance in a frameless horizontal or vertical facade glazing system using insulated glass units with higher stiffness.
- Higher bearing capacity than that of standard insulated glass. The load-bearing capacity is increased by at least 2 times compared to regular double-glazed windows and depends on the aspect ratio of the glass unit.
- Connecting glass unit to glass unit or to surface on any angle. You can attach connection elements directly to the frameless glass unit.
- Sustainability. Our glazing technology overcomes the complete dependence on aluminum in construction. When removing metal from a facade or terrace, you help to improve the environmental situation since the production of aluminum is very energy-consuming and known for emissions of harmful gases and dust.
Aestech. New opportunities to implement any architectural solution in the aesthetics of individual buildings and entire cities.